The Alpine Jacket keeps the wind & water out without adding huge weight to your pack! The Alpine jacket is a lightweight offering compared to our other jackets. It comes feature packed with a 10,000mm waterproof membrane, seam sealing, breathable and abrasion resistant Stormarc shell, Water repellent zips, grunty two-way chest zip with domed storm ﬂap, and our dual-cuff system. There are ample pockets for all your gear (5 pockets).
Designed by Bushbuck in Christchurch for all that the NZ elements can throw at it, the Alpine Scout keeps the wind & water out! You can trust the Alpine Scout to keep you safe so you can focus on your expedition.
- Dual cuff sealing system keeps the water out and the heat in
- Stormarc technical membrane, windproof, breathable, light-weight and ultra-durable
- 228T nylon outer-face
- DWR coated water repellent
- 100% Waterproof (10,000mm tested to ASTM standards)
- Highly breathable hydrophobic membrane
- Adjustable hood system including adjustable draw cords & storm peak fleece lined chin guard
- 100% fabric seam sealing internal waist cord adjustment for extra snug fit
- Two waterproof chest pockets with drains (binocular, GPS, camera pockets)
- Full length grunty YKK vislon dual-way zip , sealed with metal domed storm flap
- Extended tail
- Integrated hood design secure fit on the cold days
- Hidden key pocket
- Jacket Weight approximately 750g