Purpose built for backpackers, mountaineers, Hunters & Adventurers to endure the harshest New Zealand conditions, the Bushbuck 2-person tent is precision engineered, lightweight, liveable and durable.
The standard tent has 3000mm rating, ours boasts a 8,000mm waterproof rated fly, 8,000mm bathtub-style floor & DWR treated internal canopy to keep you warm & dry. With one single unified hub and pole system it is incredibly quick & easy to assemble. This tent has been designed with extra insulation whilst providing good ventilation to get you through most seasons.
The Horizon 8000 tent lets you enjoy the full back-country experience - including time spent in the tent.
- Capacity: 2 person
- Head & elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules with storm flaps for gear storage.
- 8,000mm waterproof rainfly
- 8,000mm highrise waterproof bath tub base
- Unified hub & pole system
- Cross ventilating rainfly & kickstand vents
- Teflon DWR treatment on internal canopy
- Ultra-compact compression bag with pull handle
- Durable high-tenacity nylon/PE rabrics
- Minimum weight (fly, pole, 8 pegs, bag) = 1.3kg
- Maximum weight (entire packaged tent) = 2kg
Rainfly Fabric: 20D siliconised/polyurethane nylon
Canopy Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon - DWR treated
Mesh Fabric: 15D nylon mesh
Tub/Floor Fabric: Durable 210T ripstop polyester
Floor Area: 2.7 sqm (1.27m x 2.13m)
External Tent Dimensions: 2.79m x 2.13m x 1.00m
Tent Volume: 1220 Litres
Interior Peak Height: 100cm
Packed Size: 45 x 15 cm
Number of Doors: 2
Number of Poles: 1
Pole Type: Aluminium 8.5mm 7001-T6
Number of Stakes: 10