or make 4 interest-free payments of $25.00 fortnightly with More info
The Bushbuck Ninety9 Pure Hydration Bladder uses a 2-stage high precision ultra-filtration system to protect against 99.999% of bacteria, parasites, micro-plastics. It also removes particulates, chemicals and heavy metals to improve water taste. Allowing you to have safe, clean drinking water from the convenience of your pack, or back pocket.
Filters up to 1000L of water (depending on water quality). The filter can also be back-washed to increase filter life.
Three ways to use the filter:
1. Direct suction, using a straw connection to the filter
2. Connect the filter to a water bottle
3. Connect the filter to the bladder tube
Stage 1: The hollow fiber membrane removes
• 99.999999% of bacteria (E. coli, Legionella, Salmonella)
• 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
• 99.999% of microplastics
Stage 2: The activated carbon capsule filters:
• Particulates (e.g. sediment, silt)
• Chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene, chloroform)
• Heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic, chromium)
• Organic chemical matter