The Bushbuck SLAYER 36
overnight pack is an essential for those 1-2 night hunting /trekking missions. It is lightweight & silent whilst being incredibly durable. Packed full of features, the pack boasts everything from a blaze external meat shelf, zip out rifle scabbard to internal storage for a 3L hydration bladder. With top & rear zip entry there is ample storage for sleeping bag, cooker, food,spotting scope, tripod, knife, rifle & tent. This is the ultimate all-round pack and will become one of the most used packs in your arsenal.
Note: Does not include accessories shown in pictures such as spotting scope, tent, drink bottle, hydration pack, knife or phone.
- Built-In Zip Out Rifle Scabbard
- 1680D Ballistic Grade Nylon
- YKK Zippers
- Zip Out High Visibilty Nylon Meat Shelf
- Roll-Out Blaze Orange Waterproof Cover
- Built-In Spotting Scope Pouch
- Knife Waist Clip Right & Left
- Light Weight T-6 Aluminium Custom Removable Frame
- Multiple Utility Clip On Areas
- Compatible with Rifle Quick Release System
- Compatible with Bino Pro binocular Harness, using the front pack attachment system
- Tough UTX Clips
- 36L Internal Volume (has huge amount of external carrying options)
- Water Repellent 3 layer fabric (Silent Tricot + TPU membrane + Ripstop Nylon Backing)
- Available in Dry Earth & Prym1® Woodlands Camo
External Bag (Packed): 700mm High x 350 Width (Max) x 300mm Deep
Internal: Approx 36L volume
Spotting Scope Pouch: 450mm High x 100mm Diameter
ADJUSTING & FITTING YOUR PACK
For best pack fitting follow the simple steps below:
Step 1: Load the pack with a few kilos of gear so there is some weight on your back
Step 2: Do the waist clip up and tighten to a loose fit
Step 3: To raise hip height of the pack you need to
a. Loosen the top webbing above arm straps
b. Then tighten the arm straps and you will feel the hip location lift up.
Adjust (a) back or forward for your ideal fit.
Step 4: To lower the hip height of the pack do the opposite of step 3 above